|50x25px||The following is based on Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel 2 and has not been confirmed by canon sources.|
Scarlet was going to be one of the four playable characters in the canceled Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel 2.
Scarlet is described as an "albino hotty". She has pale, almost white skin, with thick white hair. She is five foot seven and has a body to die for. She dresses in red leather.
Because Scarlet was born an albino, and her fellow citizens immediately left her out to die in desert. An old mutant named Harold found her, and took her in. She traveled with him all over California, listening to his tales of adventure with the Vault Dweller. Finally, when she was old enough, she joined the Brotherhood of Steel, thinking that she would one day return to her birthplace and raze it to the ground. Her initial tests showed a certain... moral ambiguity that led her into the Brotherhood's special ops division. There she learned the art of sniper and stealth, and she became one of the best black ops the Brotherhood had ever seen.
- Death Dealer: This gives Scarlet a 10% chance of instantly killing any creature.
- Nine Lives: This gives Scarlet a 20% chance of getting up from a fatal wound.
- Final Move: Nightstalker: If Scarlet drops down below 20% health she can turn invisible for ten seconds. Either to get away or attack without counterattack.
Scarlet was to appear in Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel 2.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel 2 design document – Page 11
- ↑ Fallout: Brotherhood of Steel 2 design document – Page 18